This is an easy one…berry easy jam. Perfect for someone wanting an occasional sweet treat, without the sugar. Add to your LCHF meal or snack for a touch of sweetness. Sugar, grain, gluten, nut, dairy free. Great for everyone.
Berry Easy Jam
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1-2 cups blueberries/raspberries/blackberries or any other berries you love.
- Stevia to taste (1 tsp max.)
- 1/2 cup water (add more if necessary)
2.6g Total Carbs
2.1g Net Carbs
9.7 kcal Energy
- Put the berries and water in a small saucepan and heat on high.
- Once it is boiling, turn temp to low and allow to simmer for around 15 mins.
- When it has become thick, add the stevia and taste.
- Put in a container and serve. Alternatively, store in the fridge for around a week. If you need to freeze, you can do that too.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
this user does not exist
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini