Broccoli and avocado mash is super simple, super tasty, super creamy, super delicious and super good for you. Enjoy with a variety of different foods or on its own. High in fat, fibre and nutrients while being low in carbs and sugars. Everything free, this is one that all will love!
Broccoli and avocado mash
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 avocado
- 1 large head of broccoli (or two small)
- 125g of grass-fed butter
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper
14.4g Total Carbs
7.1g Net Carbs
445 kcal Energy
- Steam the broccoli until you can pierce with fork but it is still a little crunchy.
- Put it in a food processor with the avocado and some of the water from the steamer.
- Add the butter, olive oil salt and pepper.
- Blitz until soft and creamy.
- Enjoy on it's own, on a piece of flax bread as a snack or lunch, for dinner with a steak or other meat accompaniment or even breakfast leftovers with some eggs.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
36 yo sugar and preservative free, whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest American Shorthair kitties living in Shanghai, China Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Let's not just survive together in this city but let's thrive together!
Learn how to thrive and not just survive with LCHF!
Follow me on Insta!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert egg free Eggs fat flaxbread Flaxseed Gelatin gluten free grain free gut health Health Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb mash Meditation no sugar nut free Pancakes refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf veggies zucchini