- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup coconut milk (or half water, half milk)
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 drops liquid stevia or 3 tsps of natvia (or to your taste)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 tsp raw cacao - put more for a darker choc hit
228.5 kcal Calories
21.6g Total Fat
9.3g Total Carbs
- Put all ingredients in the blender or a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour into glass. Top with some homemade yoghurt (see recipe here) or a few additional berries or nothing at all.
- Drink and enjoy.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini