Broccoli and avocado mash
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 avocado
- 1 large head of broccoli (or two small)
- 125g of grass-fed butter
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper
14.4g Total Carbs
7.1g Net Carbs
445 kcal Energy
- Steam the broccoli until you can pierce with fork but it is still a little crunchy.
- Put it in a food processor with the avocado and some of the water from the steamer.
- Add the butter, olive oil salt and pepper.
- Blitz until soft and creamy.
- Enjoy on it's own, on a piece of flax bread as a snack or lunch, for dinner with a steak or other meat accompaniment or even breakfast leftovers with some eggs.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini