- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- One head of cauliflower, two if teeny tiny
- 125gm butter (Kerrygold is the way to go or any Kiwi brand such as Westgold - the cows in NZ are always well loved and grass-fed)
- 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: cream
10.5g Total carbs
6.3g Net carbs
336 kcal Energy
- Steam the cauliflower until soft (but not too soft).
- Put the cauliflower in a food processor and add the butter, olive oil and seasoning.
- Blitz until it forms a creamy consistency.
- Taste. Add more seasoning if necessary.
- If you want super creamy, pour in some cream and mix. For dairy free, leave this out.
- Serve (with another dollop of butter) and enjoy.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini