- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1 tbsp natvia or stevia (add more for a sweeter taste)
- Pinch of salt
13.5g Total Carbs
4.4g Net Carbs
235 kcal Energy
- Put all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blitz until combined.
- Refrigerate for an hour to let chill (it really is better chilled).
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini