Coconut flax pancakes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk/cream
- 1/2 tbsp sweetener (I omit)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon (can omit)
- 1 tsp baking powder (can omit)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Butter/coconut oil for cooking (and eating after)
2.7g Total carbs
1g Net carbs
134 kcal Energy
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in one bowl.
- Do the same with the dry ingredients (in another bowl).
- Mix both together and let sit for a minute. The flours will absorb the moisture.
- If you think it looks too dry, add some more coconut milk/cream. (Some coconut flours absorb more moisture than others).
- Heat a frypan and add some butter or coconut oil. Spoon the mixture into the frypan and cook on both sides. The result, a soft, fluffy, tasty pancake.
- Serve with your favourite toppings: blueberries, yoghurt, cream, nut butter, lemon and some stevia... whatever you like.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini