- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Wet Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla seeds (from pod), or extract or powder (organic, natural, no sugar added)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- Dry ingredients:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Stevia to taste
- Additional ingredients:
- Berries (frozen are fine)
- Raw cacao powder or dark choc broken into chunks (88-90%)
4.4g Total Carbs
2.6g Net Carbs
142 kcal Energy
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a muffin tray.
- In one bowl, mix wet ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Add wet into dry and mix.
- Add additional ingredients and mix. If using chocolate, I usually put it in a bag and smash it with a rolling pin or something solid so it becomes like choc chips.
- If using frozen berries, there is no need to defrost totally. I have added straight in from the freezer and had no problem with the excess moisture.
- Check to see if the coconut flour has absorbed some of the moisture as you don't want the batter too dry (different flours perform differently). Add some additional coconut milk, oil or water and mix.
- Once everything is mixed in, spoon into the muffin tray moulds.
- Put in the oven and cook for approximately 25-30 mins. I usually set the timer for 10/15 min intervals and check/turn in case your oven cooks unevenly as some do tend to do.
- Once a little browned, they are done and ready to enjoy!
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini