Zucchini coconut loaf
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2-3/4 cups organic coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp organic/non gmo stevia
- 1/3 cup walnuts - chopped, plus an extra handful
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
217 kcal Calories
18g Total Fat
12g Saturated Fat
11g Total Carbs
7g Dietary Fibre
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Grate the zucchini in a bowl and add the wet ingredients. Combine.
- Add all of the dry ingredients except for the shredded coconut. Mix well.
- Pour mix into a bread tin and sprinkle shredded coconut and the extra walnuts on top (but can also be mixed inside).
- Bake for around 40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- N.B Coconut flour varies in absorbency according to brand. The one I used today (Nutiva) was much more absorbent than the last brand I used (Coconut Secret) so I needed to add additional liquid. I opted for coconut milk (1/2 cup) and a tbsp of olive oil. Both brands are excellent but it is necessary to adapt to the ingredients.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini