Egg and bacon cups
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 6 eggs
- 6 rashers of bacon (sugar and preservative free)
- Goat's cheese (optional)
- Fresh herbs such as parsley or coriander (cilantro)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil/butter/olive oil
177.8 kcal Calories
14.9g Total Fat
1.1g Total Carbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Using a muffin tin (preferably silicon), brush down the insides of the tin with fat of choice: coconut oil, olive oil or butter. If using a hard tin, you can line each one with paper liners.
- Line each section with one rasher of bacon. One rasher, depending on size, will usually go around the space and then you may need to cut off a piece to line the bottom.
- Crack in one egg to each muffin mould.
- Crumble some goat's cheese over each egg.
- Sprinkle on some fresh herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pop in the oven for around 20 mins or until the eggs have cooked to your preference.
- Pop out of the muffin mould and eat immediately or put in the fridge for a later snack.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini