- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Dry ingredients:
- 3 cups flaxseed (milled)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
8.9g Total Carbs
0.74g Net Carbs
237 kcal Energy
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a bread loaf tin or grease with olive oil or butter (I use a silicone one so I just add a little fat and it pops right out).
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together except the water
- Then, mix the wet into the dry and combine well. When combined, add the water.
- Put in the bread tin and cook for 45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Store in the fridge in a snap-lock container or large zip-lock bag.
- Toast the bread up in a pan, in a toaster or under a grill with loads of butter, avocado, and any other toppings you love.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini