How to make guacamole
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 Avocados
- 1 large tomato or 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- Handful of coriander (aka cilantro)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: jalapeños
12.9g Total Carbs
4.9g Net Carbs
180 kcal Energy
- Mash the avocado anyway you like until it is the consistency you like.
- Chop the tomatoes, onion and coriander into very small pieces.
- Chuck all of the chopped things into the avocado and mix well.
- Squeeze in the juice of one lime. I like it limey. If you don't, add less :).
- Add salt and pepper also to taste.
- For a bit of spice, chop up some jalapeños.
- Mix altogether and do a final taste. Adjust as necessary.
- Serve and enjoy. So simple!
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini