Whole egg mayonnaise
- Prep Time
- 1 cup
- Difficulty Level Super simple
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tsp lemon/lime juice or 10 drops of lemon/lime essential oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive or avocado oil
0.4 g Total carbs
0.1 g Fiber
0.1 g Sugars
0.8 g Protein
135.5 kcal Fat
- Put all ingredients in a stick blender container. Add the oil last.
- With the stick blender pushed to the bottom of the container, blend from the bottom up. Hold it at the bottom for 10-15 seconds (you will see it transforming into mayonnaise immediately).
- Raise the stick blender and combine all the ingredients until it has all turned to mayonnaise. This should take no longer than 1 minute!
- Add it to everything because it's amazing. Seriously. Lasts approx. 5 days in the fridge.
Hi and welcome! I’m Bianca :)
Whole food-loving, low carb healthy fat Aussie nutritionist, teacher, babe, single lady and mother to two of the cutest and naughtiest kitties living in Shanghai, China. Let me show you the health benefits of LCHF living and how easy it is to find, prepare and eat whole foods in this crazy-awesome city - or anywhere! Survive? Nah, how about let's thrive!!
Sign up to learn how to live a thriving low carb lifestyle!
Follow me on Insta!
Anti-inflammatory Avocado Bone Broth Breakfast butter cacao Cake cauliflower chocolate Coconut coconut flour coconut milk coconut oil dairy-free Dessert destress egg free Eggs exercise Flaxseed floatasian floating gluten free grain free gut health Health healthy Healthy fats high fat hormones how to keto ketogenic diet ketosis lchf lchf approved low carb no sugar nut free nutrition refined sugar free snacks sugar free travel and lchf zucchini